Monday, November 16, 2009


Sometimes I have insomnia....and other times I don't....
It's the strangest thing, cuz i love to sleep.
It runs in my family but it sux when you need to stay awake and
you can't stop your eyes from shutting down after a full day without sleep
your mind blacks out and you lose those few hours of knocked-out bliss
and you practically wake up a different person.
So in my late hours of stupor, I casually browse around.
Especially on Youtube. I have found many new things thanks to YT.
I've always loved make-up and now I actually know how to apply it
And since, I'm a regular joe-I use what I have to recreate looks I fall in love with
Like just the other night, I dolled myself up like the did in the twenties...
Now Idk if it looks remotely flapperish but I had fun doing it!!!

I used mostly Covergirl eyeshadows
**Shimmery Black Eyeshadow - Shimmer Onyx
**Matte Brown Eyeshadow - Brown Smoulder

Any Black Eyeliner
I used Engraved from Mac

Use a concealer and powder lighter than your own skin tone

and a rich red color!!

I'll have more info on this look if you're interested. =)

Exes and Ohs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment